What license do I need to buy?

This depends on how you intend to use Encrypted RunAs and which Account type you had selected on the trial version of Encrypted RunAs.


If you are deploying on standalone computers or do not intend to use domain accounts you will need a Single Computer license for each computer you deploy Encrypted RunAs on.


If you are deploying on more than 20 standalone computers or intend to use domain accounts.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.
Powered by Zendesk